We ask for your understanding regarding our basic policy of only accepting inquiries via e-mail.
Notes Regarding Inquiries
- In most cases, we will respond to inquiries via e-mail, but we may respond by telephone or in writing depending on the content of the inquiry.
- The content of some inquiries may require extra time or a response from personnel outside the Daikyo Group.
- We may not be able to respond if information is missing from the inquiry, incorrect or false information has been provided, or the content of the inquiry is outside the scope of our operations.
- Replies (by e-mail and in some cases by telephone or in writing) from Daikyo are solely for the purpose of answering a pertinent inquiry. Reprinting, reuse or any other secondary use of the content of responses, in whole or in part, is prohibited.
Handling of Personal Information
The Information obtained will be used for responding to inquiries.
The following items of personal information obtained may be provided to a third party such as a company within the Daikyo Group and/or personnel engaged in business involving the Company via the methods below. We will cease providing information to third parties upon request from the customer.
- Information provided: Name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, customer number, requests, purchase history, etc.
- Provision methods: Writing, electronic data, post, telephone, Internet, e-mail, etc.
* Please read "Handling of Personal Information" above, and press the Confirm button to proceed if you agree.