We properly handle and protect personal information in compliance with laws and regulations concerning the protection of private information and the respect for public order.
2．Collecting, Using, and Providing Personal Information
We collect personal information appropriately through various means. Such information includes campaigns, brochure requests, surveys including visitor questionnaires, and direct collection, such as through registration forms, real estate purchase forms, contracts, website content, and public information including map content, telephone books, copies of registration certificates, and other widely distributed lists such as commercially sold information. We also collect information through third parties. We publicly announce or inform of our usage objectives, or clarify them as necessary, and do not handle personal information beyond those objectives without the consent of the persons concerned. We comply with statutory procedures in providing and disclosing personal information to third parties.
3．Personal Information Usage Purposes
The usage purposes of personal data that the Company already has, or personal information that the Company will acquire, are as follows:
- Business-related customers
To acquire commercial land for condominiums and other properties and to provide consulting and other services
- Sales-related customers
- For sales activities for our businesses, including real estate sales and leasing, such as invitations by direct mail, telephone, facsimile, e-mail, visits, or survey analyses such as customer trend analysis, and product development, among others
- To confirm contractual coverage and to provide after-sales service for the near future
- For insurance agency operations, such as the introduction of non-life insurance products or communication with policyholders after insured events
- To manage ancillary operational tasks for condominium development
- To send information magazines issued by Daikyo
- To distribute information to Group companies in order to provide the Group’s comprehensive services
(please see 4. “Providing Personal Information to Third Parties” below for the list of key Group companies)
- Officers, employees, and others
- Application procedures for job seekers and trend analyses
- To calculate salaries of current workers and to manage human resource tasks such as personnel evaluations
- To archive work records data of former employees
4．Providing Personal Information to Third Parties
We shall provide personal information that we hold to third parties under the following circumstances:
- When the individuals in question provide consent
- To ensure compliance with laws and regulations
- When necessary to safeguard human lives, health, or assets, and when it is impossible to obtain permission from the individuals in question
- When necessary to improve public health or promote the healthy development of the young, and when it is impossible to obtain permission from the individuals in question
- When an entity commissioned by a national institution or local
government agency undertakes work stipulated by laws and regulations in conjunction with a Daikyo-related organization, and also when permission need not be obtained from the individuals in question as such consent would interfere with the work commissioned by the aforementioned institution or agency
- Other than in the above circumstances, we may provide personal information to third parties in the following situations, in such cases desisting from providing such information upon request from the individuals in question:
- Providing information to financial institutions, construction contractors, judicial scriveners, registered real-estate surveyors, removal businesses, and parties assigned to manage housing loans, previews and design changes, registration procedures, removals, and contracted administrative work for condominiums
- Providing information to joint businesses or sales contractors regarding the business of joint properties or real estate agency sales
- Providing information to Group companies for comprehensive services that they offer. The key Group companies are as follows:
|Company name||Major businesses|
|Anabuki Construction Inc.||Real estate development, sales, and construction contracting|
|Daikyo Astage Incorporated||Condominium management, repairs, and support for condominium dwellers|
|Anabuki Community Inc.||Condominium management, repairs, and Internet service provider|
|ORIX Facilities Corporation||Comprehensive building management, real estate management, and construction|
|DAIKYO ANABUKI CONSTRUCTION, Inc.||Construction contracting business, renovations and repairs, building condition assessment, and aseismic reinforcement|
|DAIKYO REFORM・DESIGN INCORPORATED||Renovations, design changes, and sales of furniture and interiors|
|DAIKYO ANABUKI REAL ESTATE INCORPORATED||Real estate brokerage, lease management, asset management, and real estate agency sales|
This list of Group companies is subject to change as well as company names, businesses, and contact information.
Please see the respective websites for Group company details (Group companies list: http://www.daikyo.co.jp/group/index.html).
Some of the information provided comes from questionnaire responses, including names, addresses, telephone numbers, e-mail addresses, preferred transaction conditions, information on places of employment, annual incomes, and assets.
We may provide information in writing or by electronic data, by post, telephone, facsimile, or e-mail, as well as through printed materials such as mailing labels or lists.
5．Safety Control Measures to Manage Personal Information
We manage personal information carefully and take safety control measures to prevent fraudulent access, loss, falsification, and leaks, as necessary.
We have made it possible to use SSL-encrypted connections when providing private information on our website (you will need a browser that supports SSL; please note that SSL connections are not guaranteed, as they depend on the settings and Internet connection).
We may use our customers’ IP address logs for the following purposes. Please note that IP addresses alone do not identify individuals.
・To identify and resolve Web server issues
・To manage the website
Links to Other Sites
Our website has links to other websites. Please note that we are not responsible for personal information protection on other sites.
6．Handling of Personal Information vis-á-vis Outsourcing
As well as distributing information by direct mail, we outsource internal systems maintenance and other relevant tasks. We promote transparency of outsourcing and choose vendors that provide satisfactory measures to safeguard personal information, supervising them accordingly.
We may record telephone conversations with customers to ascertain their precise needs. This pertains to every department of the Company.
We will review and revise the Policy as needed for the sake of legal requirements and further improvement of our personal information protection system.
Established April 1, 2005
Revised June 1, 2015